CONTROL AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
(Control centers and decision making)
Artificial intelligence is the science responsible for emulating parts of the human reasoning by means of IT tools.
Its principal usefulness is the automation in the evaluation of scenes and the decision-making or the assistance in the decision-making of a human operator.
Some of the utilities developed by Aeorum include:
- Collaborative fleets of UAV fleets
- Autonomous UAVs who adapt its route depending on the information needs of the control system
- Persons’ automated location in extensive zones of area
- Automated recognition of obstacles for autonomous vehicles
- Validation of the existence or nonexistence of fires through optical means eliminating false positives.
- Estimation of the behavior of a front of fires
- Task planning of fire extinction