Predictive Maintenance Platform based on Remote Sensors for the Monitoring of Industrial Piping Systems
Development of new sensors able to be embedded in UAVs for improving the flying autonomy, as well as the energy autonomy of the vehicles, the costs, the flight security and the monitoring capacity.
Development of navigation sensors, such as 3D cameras for obstacle detection, radiofrequency sensors for liquid leak detection and sensors based on metallic oxides for gas leak detection.
- Sensors embedded in the UAV for flight management and comprehensive monitoring
- Planning of autonomous flight missions
- Precise localization for indoor navigation
- Monitoring of leaks using RF
- Multicopter areal platform