YOUNG COMPANY AWARD
Aeorum receives an award as Young Company from the Technology Park of Andalusia. The award is collected by Jesús García Merino (Founding Partner of Aeorum and responsible of the Business Development Area). Aeorum is a company founded in 2009, located in the Technology Park of Andalusia and it counts with the certification of Innovative Young Company. During the last years, the company has successfully developed its own technologies in the fields of artificial vision, artificial intelligence and the management of drone fleets. These technologies have been developed through three R&D projects promoted by AEORUM and funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) from the European Union with a total budget of 10,000,000€.
In the laboratories of the company different types of technologies are developed. 90% of them are related to software and the other 10% with hardware. They can be integrated with other technologies available in the market.
However, technology is just one more element in the philosophy of AEORUM, whose value proposal is based on five different factors: technology development, experience gained by the team in the innovation field, as well as in the corporate one, the commercial potential, powerful collaborators and attractive solutions.
Some of these solutions developed by AEORUM consists in a new generation of information and surveillance systems aimed to prevent or manage emergency situations in real time. Thanks to them, material and personal damages can be reduced in these situations, as well as costs, time and risks associated to the neutralization of the threat.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.