Aeorum presents its Global Management Platform for drone fleets and anti-drone devices at the first International Seminar “Drones Emerging Threat vs.
Objectives of the Seminar:
• Characterize the Emerging Threats posed by Drones.
• Differentiate between licit/negligent/malicious use of drones.
• Know the capabilities of the UAS used by terrorist and criminal organizations.
• Familiarize yourself with the rules governing the lawful use of drones at the national and international levels.
• Learn and take advantage of the Lessons left by different disruptive events in which Drones have been used.
• Perform a Risk Analysis with International Metrics, in addition to knowing how to Identify and Quantify Risk in these new attack scenarios.
• Design Integral Protection Plans for Critical Installations and Infrastructures against Drones.
• To have advanced information on the latest Systems & Technologies available in the market in terms of Countermeasures.
• Quantify Protection Costs and Risk Thresholds in the selection of a C-UAS (Counter-Unmanned Aircraft System).