Aeorum presents its Global Management Platform for drone fleets and anti-drone devices at the first International Seminar “Drones Emerging Threat vs.
Objectives of the Seminar:
• Characterize the Emerging Threats posed by Drones.
• Differentiate between licit/negligent/malicious use of drones.
• Know the capabilities of the UAS used by terrorist and criminal organizations.
• Familiarize yourself with the rules governing the lawful use of drones at the national and international levels.
• Learn and take advantage of the Lessons left by different disruptive events in which Drones have been used.
• Perform a Risk Analysis with International Metrics, in addition to knowing how to Identify and Quantify Risk in these new attack scenarios.
• Design Integral Protection Plans for Critical Installations and Infrastructures against Drones.
• To have advanced information on the latest Systems & Technologies available in the market in terms of Countermeasures.
• Quantify Protection Costs and Risk Thresholds in the selection of a C-UAS (Counter-Unmanned Aircraft System).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.